Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti estrogen supplements

coronavirus

[FONT=&quot]Hey Guys, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was after some suggestions for the best Anti-Estrogen supp, i think they are called AIs? I may be wrong. I have tried and seen a lot of info on the test boosters but i havent really tried a AI before, so was keen on getting some info on them. I think 6-oxo is a Anti-estrogen supp, is that right? I need to figure out which of them are allowed through customs in australia, so nothing that is prescription based.[/FONT]

DIM is the only anti-estrogen supplement I know of off-hand. Actual aromatase inhibitors like aromasin, arimidex, and femara are going to be prescription medicines.

DIM is the only anti-estrogen supplement I know of off-hand. Actual aromatase inhibitors like aromasin, arimidex, and femara are going to be prescription medicines.

Can you give more information on DIM? Or share where i can read more about it or even purchase? I really appreciate the help!

Can you give more information on DIM? Or share where i can read more about it or even purchase? I really appreciate the help!
There are quite a few small studies published that should show up on a quick google search that indicates it's ability to control estrogen (although it's only to a limited extent). As far as purchasing, you should be able to get it at any supplement store like GNC. I personally buy nutricost brand DIM off of Amazon. You might also see it by it's full name, diindolylmethane.

Iron Legion Virtus is a really potent OTC AI. The ingredient is an exotic flavan that's only 2.2 fold less potent than Letro. There's a few threads with bloodwork on AM (Likely the most effective AI on the market).

one of my long time favorites is Sustain Alpha. the 7,8 benzoflavone in it works really well as a transdermal.

I have not tried, but Letrone by Black Lion Research has also been shown to be effective as an AI. seen some bloodwork on it though, looks promising.

Gotta miss the days of the OG Forma

Top Bottom