x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Anti estrogen supplements

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anti estrogen supplements within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hey Guys, I was after some suggestions for the best Anti-Estrogen supp, i think they are called AIs? I may be wrong. I have tried and seen a lot of info on the test boosters but i havent really tried a AI before, so was keen on getting some info on them. I think 6-oxo is a Anti-estrogen supp, is that right? I need to figure out which of them are allowed through customs in australia, so nothing that is prescription based.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anti estrogen supplements

Hey Guys,

I was after some suggestions for the best Anti-Estrogen supp, i think they are called AIs? I may be wrong. I have tried and seen a lot of info on the test boosters but i havent really tried a AI before, so was keen on getting some info on them. I think 6-oxo is a Anti-estrogen supp, is that right? I need to figure out which of them are allowed through customs in australia, so nothing that is prescription based.

Re: Anti estrogen supplements

DIM is the only anti-estrogen supplement I know of off-hand. Actual aromatase inhibitors like aromasin, arimidex, and femara are going to be prescription medicines.

N2bm is working on a gel that should be live soon
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    N2bm is working on a gel that should be live soon
    Thatís exciting news... any ideas when to expect ???

Quote Quote posted by P0N View Post
    DIM is the only anti-estrogen supplement I know of off-hand. Actual aromatase inhibitors like aromasin, arimidex, and femara are going to be prescription medicines.

Can you give more information on DIM? Or share where i can read more about it or even purchase? I really appreciate the help!

Quote Quote posted by coronavirus View Post
    Can you give more information on DIM? Or share where i can read more about it or even purchase? I really appreciate the help!
    There are quite a few small studies published that should show up on a quick google search that indicates it's ability to control estrogen (although it's only to a limited extent). As far as purchasing, you should be able to get it at any supplement store like GNC. I personally buy nutricost brand DIM off of Amazon. You might also see it by it's full name, diindolylmethane.

All Natural

Iron Legion Virtus is a really potent OTC AI. The ingredient is an exotic flavan that's only 2.2 fold less potent than Letro. There's a few threads with bloodwork on AM (Likely the most effective AI on the market).

one of my long time favorites is Sustain Alpha. the 7,8 benzoflavone in it works really well as a transdermal.

I have not tried, but Letrone by Black Lion Research has also been shown to be effective as an AI. seen some bloodwork on it though, looks promising.

Gotta miss the days of the OG Forma