Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogen supplements

The Cardinal

Has anyone had any positive results with regard to strength or body composition changes using only anti-estrogen supplements (i.e, supplements containing calcium d-glucarate, DIM, chrysin, vitex, etc, or some combination...) in combination with natural testosterone boosters such as tribulus or horney goat weed?

Would any experienced users care to offer an opinion regarding probable results from a two - four week cycle using only these types of products? It's my intention to give them a try for at least two weeks (regardless of comments or lack thereof), but still, I would appreciate comments/opinions/suggestions from the knowledgeable-types on the board.

I have been taking Vitex for 2 months straight now.

Soloray brand - 40 mg ; the guaranteed potency one (the red cap ; there is another one by Soloray that is not as potent)

1 capsule (40mg) every morning.

I cannot honestly say anything about strength. I am not quite sure how or what mechanism Vitex works. I can tell you after being on it for a few weeks. I was noticebly hornier and blew bigger loads.

You could assume then that test levels are being raised and anytime you raise test... you should get stronger, right? Maybe.
But I cannot tell if Vitex is helping me get stronger or I am just naturally progressing on my own.

IMO. It is worth a try. The stuff is CHEAP!!

I'd do a search on this. People use Vitex in mega doses to combat gyno while coming off steroids. So, the anabolic forum should have a bunch of info.

Pject

I took the Ergogen Labs Androplex, Chrysin, DHEA for a four week cycle. I didn't take Trib at the time which they said was needed to compliment the other supps but I didn't have enough money. No gains in mass, maybe +5-10 lbs in my bench at same reps. I had a small buildup of soft tissue underneath my nipple, it wasn't noticeable but where it was hard muscle before it turned into fat. It could be that I stopped doing cardio during the beginning of my cycle, though my BF (using skinfold measurements) didn't change. All good products but the three, including my employee discount, still came to over a hundred bucks. I would not recommend them for the price.

The soft tissue has dissappeared during the end of my first week of 1AD, and I'm going to use Chrysin and Trib at the end of my 3 week cycle. I'll post in another 3 weeks, one week after my cycle and let you know if I"m keeping my gains.

Thanks for the responses. Shoichi, I'm curious as to what may have precipitated the soft tissue build-up in your breasts - does the Androplex have prohormone compounds ending in "dione?" If so, this would provide a plausible explanation but if not, then the soft tissue build-up defies any obvious explanation.

Pject, I suspect the increased sexual stimulation you are experiencing ain't a bad side effect!

I'm hoping that using tribulus and maca along with some of the anti-estrogens I referenced will significantly increase free testosterone. I'm also toying with the idea of using about half of the recommended dose of a 4-AD product.

The Cardinal said:
Has anyone had any positive results with regard to strength or body composition changes using only anti-estrogen supplements (i.e, supplements containing calcium d-glucarate, DIM, chrysin, vitex, etc, or some combination...) in combination with natural testosterone boosters such as tribulus or horney goat weed?

Would any experienced users care to offer an opinion regarding probable results from a two - four week cycle using only these types of products? It's my intention to give them a try for at least two weeks (regardless of comments or lack thereof), but still, I would appreciate comments/opinions/suggestions from the knowledgeable-types on the board.

We are in the finishing stages of producing what is going to be the first truly effective natural aromatase inhibitor to hit the market. It will make all these other things obsolete

i am thinking about running a 4 week cycle of 4-ad. Someone said that it doesn't aromatise. but would I need an anti estrogen? also would maca help combat estrogen?

Re: Re: Anti-estrogen supplements

pa1ad said:
We are in the finishing stages of producing what is going to be the first truly effective natural aromatase inhibitor to hit the market. It will make all these other things obsolete

And I do take exception to this statement Pat. I don't know what you are working on, and it may possibly turn out to be a better aromatase inhibitor than Viratase. I don't know. But to say you have the first truly effective aromatse inhibitor is hogwash.

Now that I have released a better oral 1-Test product than 1-AD, is 1-AD now suddenly obsolete? Or worse, was it never effective in the first place?

supplements containing calcium d-glucarate, DIM, chrysin, vitex, etc, or some combination...) in combination with natural testosterone boosters such as tribulus or horney goat weed

I assumed his comment was in reference to these items, not your product specifically.

Re: Re: Re: Anti-estrogen supplements

w_llewellyn said:

And I do take exception to this statement Pat. I don't know what you are working on, and it may possibly turn out to be a better aromatase inhibitor than Viratase. I don't know. But to say you have the first truly effective aromatse inhibitor is hogwash.

Now that I have released a better oral 1-Test product than 1-AD, is 1-AD now suddenly obsolete? Or worse, was it never effective in the first place?

Correct me if I am wrong bill but as far as i know there are no in-vivo studies demonstrating the ingredient in your product has anti-aromatase activity. If there are then i am mistaken. There most certainly are for my product.

Now, if in-vitro studies are all that you feel are necessary to claim that your product is an effective aromatase inhibitor then I guess chrysin is a great product too. WE know that is not the case

NOw, I don't mean to bust your balls but it is my opinion that in-vivo evidence is needed to make the claim that a product is truly known to be effective.

Top Bottom