Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-aging with hawthorn

Mocheso

Just turned 40, and now I started thinking about myhealth and about how I look like. So I am looking for some anti-agingsupplements, and have seen that hawthorn berry has these properties.How effective is it, and in what form it would work best for me? Anyother benefits that would make it a good supplement addition to mystack?

This is a plant from the rose family, and it has lotsof nice health benefits. More than for anti-aging, it is especiallygood for heart health due to the proanthocyanidin that it has inambundance. So it overall helps with blood vessel health and bloodcirculation. But it also has lots of anti-oxidants, which gives itthe anti-aging properties. It can also help with BP. All in all, itis a good thing to use. Personally, I get my hawthorn berry dosagesfrom N2Guard. It has high quality ingredients, so the hawthorn berryin it works very well.

The best thing you can take for anti-aging is HGH.

The problem with HGH is finding a reputable source. Do ALOT of research before ordering HGH from any source. 99% of the HGH on the market is fake or brutally under dosed. I have tested HGH from multiple different sources and they were all crap.

Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. What that means is that it signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It is by far the best legal alternative to HGH. It doesnt require injections which is also nice. You would use nutrobal the exact same way you would use HGH.

You can order it from sarms1.com. They are the approved SARMS source of the board.

HGH is definitely the best anti-aging compound out there. A good dose for this purpose would be around 2iu per day.

Hawthorn Berry is a good ingredient but why not just use N2Guard that contains it plus another 40 plus ingredients. If you are natty then you can dose 3-4 caps per day and a bottle will last 2 months.

Top Bottom