Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Winstrol clone questions here guys, sorry!

bando88

Are there any legal winstrol clones that work like it in the prohormone realm right now or what about SARMS - looking for cutting mainly here bros what comes closest?

You're going to be out of luck trying to find a legal winstrol clone. After the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left is weak DHEA based products that you will honestly notice next to nothing from.

If you don't want to use steroids, SARMS are going to be your best bet.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but stacked together, they are even better as they work synergistically. For a recomping/cutting cycle, I recommend the SARMS triple stack.
The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine.
S4 will increase lean mass and strength
ostarine will increase recovery
cardrine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything by stacking the 3 together.

There is a reason the triple stack is so commonly recommended. It works. Thats what I recommend based on your goals and stats.

You can read up more on the triple stack here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

There is no such thing as legal steroids or hormones.

However, if you want to cut, cardarine is a good option. Always running it when I am cutting

S4 is the closest thing to winny. It is a great SARM that works for cutting and is also great at muscle hardening and strength gains.

Andarine S4 would be the closest thing to winstrol among SARMS. Regarding the prohormones, I would not use those these days. They usually cause the same side effects as steroids do, and even more, while they do not render such prominent results. Therefore, either use the proper winny, or better go with SARMS, which will give similar results in a much safer and healthier manner.

Top Bottom