Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Hairloss Question

mean14

comparing Beast/EpiStrong/Helladrol/ (or similar DS)

which would potentially cause the least hair loss? What does one do during a cycle to help decrease/stop hair loss.

I hear folks talking about shedding. Does shedding mean a temporary thinning hair or permanent receding hairline.

I sure this is a newbie question and thanks for the help with my next cycle.

Rule of thumb is the more ANDROGENIC a substance is, the more chance of it causing hair loss.

You'd have to look up the A/A ratios of those compounds with something like the anabolics 9th edition.

Regardless, if you are concerned, check out n2shampoo by ntbm. It has A LOT of extremely solid feedback thus far about guys who have shedding problems.

It's being reviewed right now over at this site:

Hair Loss From Steroids

thanks for the link, I guess I just get lost trying to figure out what steroid is similar to the above listed supplements I see discussed here on elitefitness.

from that link it looks like beastdrol would be the one with that is best for the hairline.

Last edited:
Rule of thumb is the more ANDROGENIC a substance is, the more chance of it causing hair loss.

You'd have to look up the A/A ratios of those compounds with something like the anabolics 9th edition.

Regardless, if you are concerned, check out n2shampoo by ntbm. It has A LOT of extremely solid feedback thus far about guys who have shedding problems.

It's being reviewed right now over at this site:

Hair Loss From Steroids
The feedback he gives should be interesting as he seems to have a lot of experience in restoring hair loss.

I know this is a stupid question but does anyone know if it matters whether you lost your hair from steroids or just lost it because you were going bald anyway? I thought AAS just sped up the process? Anyone here have any success following the methods on Hair Loss From Steroids

Top Bottom