Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Beastdrol/tren-tfo results thread

No tfo. The Tren products and me don't get along. I have three bottles of cyclotren around here somewhere. I need to pick up some caber or vitex if I ever run them again.

Next cycle (first one in 6 months)

1-6 PP 1-T
4-6 Beast 20mg ed

I'm going to run the other half bottle of Beast with some Phera I have after I recover.

Oh, yeah bro. You can't use much AMp02 with this. The pumps become so tight and big it is actually intrusive.

ya i was doing a light day of squats and man i thought i tore some shit! i stopped for like 20 mins and the pain nearly disappeared

ya i was doing a light day of squats and man i thought i tore some shit! i stopped for like 20 mins and the pain nearly disappeared

Well, even while not "on", I don't suggest using amplify02 for leg days. Use lipoflame instead.

Update:

Exactly one week since I finished the cycle. I haven't lifted an ounce of weight except for a few pushups and some bodyweight only squats. I've been taking unleashed twice daily and post-cycle once in the morning. Four days after the cycle ended (friday night) I started with one 20 mg Nolvadex right before bed.

Today was my first day back in the gym, to test myself I did exactly what I left off on, my dumbbell presses. To my delight I was able to do the 100's again right where I ended last monday.

When I got home I weighed myself and I'm sitting at 192.5 according to my scale. So i've lost some weight but not much. Let's hope I'm able to retain this strength and weight!

Ended the cycle yesterday at exactly 3 weeks. Starting weight of 181, weighed myself this morning at 196. 15 lbs in 3 weeks, some fat gain but not too much. Went from pressing the 80lb dumbbells for 6 (start of cycle) to getting the 100's for 8 reps (just yesterday).

This is my 3rd cycle. The first was 11 weeks of test E at 250mg every 5 days, the second cycle was UG liquid Anavar 50mg/day for 6 weeks. And this cycle was 3 caps of beast and 3 caps of tren-tfo every morning.

The god's honest truth is I gained more and got stronger on this than I did on the Test (real deal schering testoviron depot) or the var. I felt "better" on the test, nothing like that ultimate swag feeling, but I got bigger, meaner, and stronger on drol/tren-tfo. Can we stop calling this a supplement already? This stuff is no joke and shouldn't be taken lightly by anyone. It is a powerful steroid and needs to be thought of that way.
Great to hear man big sale going on. 20% off all just pm me or a rep for the discount code.

So your looking at 3 weeks and 12.5 pounds of solid muscle gains after being well into your pct? Impressed! This is music to my ears, because my cycle starts July 15 and if I keep 10+ after all is said and done I will be tickled to death!

You will definitely keep at least 10 if you have a proper PCT set up.

Forma Stanzol
Post cycle/Unleashed combo

And you can always add some Phytoserms to that for a even better PCT.. Run some HCGenerate on cycle with Beastdrol to help with shutdown :D :D

Top Bottom