Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Announcing the GRAND OPENING of SARMS 1

Looking to speed up fat loss I'm 6ft 250. Workout 5 days a week muscle training and 20 min cardio clean eating 550 deadlift 300 front squat 315 bench just trying to burn excess fat would yall recommend the sarms cutting stack

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

I would recommend the triple stack bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan, can I get any benefit from osta recovering from a distal biceps rupture repair and some residual nerve damage from surgery?

Anything else I'd need to take while on it or pct

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 D-Spark n2bm.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Cant wait to order some of their Osta for pct.Customs better keep there grubby little paws off it lol

You will never look back.Osta bring pct to a whole new level.Some are reporting actually still gaining in pct.

Top Bottom