Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is Animal Pak a good muscle builder??

animal pack is awesome for almost a multi vitamin i have used it for a while now it is great for thoughs extra vitamins u neeed when training hard. u can use creatine at the same time to maybe put on a lil bit of size but dont forget creatine is mostly water weight in which u will lose alot of the weight u put on when finished but i cycle creatine in and out everyonce in a while i add it into my cycles to give me a lil more weight to play with but using both is a good idea if putting on a lil size and like i said cycleing it is your best bet to get the most gains and take animal pack everday 30min after ur meal post workout

Goodluck...

I see Animal pak as just an aid in terms of excess nutrients which are needed during training which just help supplement your daily needs. I would go with Kaizen creatine or any other creatine containing Creapure patent creatine.

Animal pak isnt a muscle builder, just a multi-vitamin. They are def. a key part of your diet but if your looking for something to help you put on some muscle than thats not gonna help you very much. I see before you were looking at creatine and if you use it right that can give some noticable results...and since you like animal pak maybe you would think about trying some prohormones like animal stak in the future.

I cannot see a multi directly impacting building muscle.

Although if you look on the label... it has a shitload of stuff in there. I personally prefer a more simple Multi like ISS Research's Super V Pack.

Pject

In my opinion, the Animal Pak is old and outdated. Maybe 10 years ago its a good product, but nowadays with all the quality Multi Vitamins on the market your better off going with that. I take a quality multi then seperately take some extra C, B complex and Zinc.

Top Bottom