Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pak - do I need something else?

witkowsd

I started taking animal pak vitamins - do I need to take any other kind of supplement (other than creatine, glutamine) - for instance do I need to take flaxseed oil - with this?:confused:

Brother, you need PROTEIN, PROTEIN, PROTEIN, and more PROTEIN!!!!!!!!

Stay away from all the Hype about Andros, Ethers, Diols, Biols and most of all the MYO's B.S. just take all that hard earned money get you some protein, Flax Seed Oil, Glutamine, Creatine, and Multivitamins and uh-oh watch out!!!!!!!

you goin start growin there!!!!

The Animal Pak is a great multi-vitamin/mineral pak with all sorts of extra little goodies in it. I love them, just too many damn pills to swallow. I would also suggest protein, glutamine and flax oil as well. Creatine is great as well if you're looking for a little extra at the gym but the Animal paks will give you that as well. This is just my opinion, but if you were going to pick either creatine or glutamine to take, I would take Glutamine but if you stack the two, it's even better. Throw your flax oil right in your protein shakes and you're good to go!

do any of you all split your animal pak pills in half and take them in smaller doses throughout the day. Ive thought about not just doing that but crushing them up a little finer, i dont know really i just dont like taking so much at once and then not having any water soluble vitamins in my system 8 hours later

Top Bottom