Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

animal pak????

SmooThy5464

hey i have herd alot of good things about animal pak and i understand how it kind of acts like a multi vitamin and gives u the vatamins u need but what exactly does it do ??? is this something i should be takin when tryin to gain weight??? they say it is good for bodybuilders and heavy trainers y exactly is that...?? any comments or info about Animal Pak please post...

it is a bitch to try to pull down all those pills, i started gagging half way through those things were made for horses not people

I used to use AST's multi and thought it was one of the best. I would take one in the morning and one at night. Double of rec. dose. I then found a more potent multi sold at vitaminshop, same price and now I stick to that one. It has enough B's that I don't have to take a B50 now, and enough minerals I don't need a multimeral any more. If you find a good product you can afford just stick to it.

I think it's Multi-75, I think the 75 stands for 75mg of each of the B vitamins. It's pretty strong stuff when you compare labels.

I think it's good stuff, one of the best out there, and it's as cheap as AST's but better IMO. I read and compare labels a lot.

Top Bottom