Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal packs

GTTRTGB

Has anyone ever tried the Animal stack? How much did you gain and how much did you keep? The animal stack is a legal supplement it isn't roids. Go to http://www.universal-zone.com and tell me what you think about it because I am considering on taking it. when you go to the page go to the bottom and click home then on the home page you will see these to really buff guys benching it is right next to that, the animal methoxy stack...

thanx alot!

don't bother it's crap. If you are interested in prohormones give biotest or ergopharm a try. I'm on androspray right now and I'm seeing good results. Just remember you aren't going to get "steriod like results" from any OTC.

So what should i take to get huge over the summer? I do not want to take roids but i am really thinkin bout it...if i were to which should i take?

Animal Stak will do nothing. It has barely enough of anything to do anything. Pro hormones try VPX sports or ergopharm. For roid info go to the "Anabolic" board.

Top Bottom