Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Animal Pack -- Seriously?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I just realized that those ten ginormous pills that you have to take in every Animal Pak packet is only HALF a dosage! You're supposed to take TWO packs every day. Fuck that.

One serving of protein factory DX7 blows it away and it's just a few caps. And even though it has lots of stuff for cycle protection, N2GUARD is an awesome multi and stronger than Animal Pak. Why anyone would deal with that crap is beyond me. The power of advertising I guess.

I remember someone recommendin it to me as an amino acid supplement. It's just silly.

I've recently switch to a "whole food/enzyme multi vit/min". It's a 3 tab a day and amounts are good per tab. I usualy only take 1 or 2.

My favorite multi ever is by a company called USANA. Multi vit/min plus a whole bag of tricks. It also says take one packet AM and PM but one is enouh for the day. Expensive as hell tho.

They're stilll selling Animal Pack? Maybe it's next to the Cybergenics on the shelf.

Top Bottom