Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstenedione

JeetKuneDo

I have been looking for this for ages all round London UK ... any one know if it is Legal in the UK? also is it any good? i have read alot of archived articles on here that its BS. Anyone here with first hand experience?
Deepest Regards
Omid Mortazavi

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Most of the people who have had success with any andro or 19-nor are in their late 20s to early 30s and up. If you are still in those great years with nat test levels higher then your IQ
smile.gif
they don't do much.

damn I miss those years

ok well im only 19, so i guess i dont need to worry
smile.gif
...thank for the info buddy, appreciated

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Androstenedione doesn't work. I have tried it, did nothing and now all the studys are out saying that it is ineffective. If you want to use andro, do different types such as androstenediol or norandrostene ect.

It is legal in the UK, your best bet is to go mail order: AST.com

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

The problem with prohormones is the fact that most give the side effects of AS and not the 'benefits'. The irony is that you'd be better off going and buying the real thing!

Top Bottom