Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androstendione + liquidex

well if it stops the conversion of test turning to estrogen.... i would assume that it would stop the conversion from the androstendione,which converts to test, to estrogen.
I could be wrong though..
Anyone care to imput?

most likely it would work..

lemme ask you something , deca is the real deal , great stuff , now lets say you drink it you wont get any gains . why not because its not orally active

notpuff: Androstenedione posses no anabolic properties its unconverted state, and only a small fraction of it will be metabolised into testosterone. It is a precursor to a myriad of other hormone types, and the bulk of the consumed androstenedione regardless of administering procedure will end up as hormones other than testosterone. The question is, if you have access to liquidex, and want to take the hormone supplemental route, why are you chosing androstenedione over something like testosterone enanthate? It makes absolutely zero sense to go through the trouble of making injectible androstenedione and wasting liquidex on something that is completely non effective.

notpuff said:
I'm just curious would taking liquidex with androstendione stop the conversion to estrogen?

Yep. Test converts to E2 at the aromatase, and andro converts to estrone at the aromatase, so it is safe to assume that an aromatase competitor like Arimidex would largely stop that conversion.

B182 said:
notpuff: Androstenedione posses no anabolic properties its unconverted state, and only a small fraction of it will be metabolised into testosterone. It is a precursor to a myriad of other hormone types, and the bulk of the consumed androstenedione regardless of administering procedure will end up as hormones other than testosterone. The question is, if you have access to liquidex, and want to take the hormone supplemental route, why are you chosing androstenedione over something like testosterone enanthate? It makes absolutely zero sense to go through the trouble of making injectible androstenedione and wasting liquidex on something that is completely non effective.

Bump that

Top Bottom