Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androsol - Androsol - Answers Please

BelcherBoy

I just want some straight answers if Androsol really works. I am thinking about trying it and would like to hear some past experiences. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. God Bless America The Beautiful.

Yeah...if you want gyno

I did 70 sprays of Androsol a day for 6 weeks and noticed it made my gyno flare up like I was taking AS. Other than a itchy nipple, I got nada using it (although at one point I started to spray it under my arms and it did stop sweating-seriously).

It is also important to note that my buddy used it and got good results.

:mix:

Last edited:
Yes, it works very well. I am finishing up a 7 week cycle this week. I will post my final results this weekend. Stay tuned...

Well, I have been using it for about three weeks. I have a little more sex drive but that is about it. I did not gain any weight or strength. To tell you the truth I have gotten weaker. When I started the Andrsol I dropped HMB, Cytodyne (An anticatabolic) and creatine. I feel like crap in the gym. I am going to stay on the Andrsol for a little longer, I will actually buy another bottle and stack it with creatine, HMB, cytodyne and probably Tribex 500 or tribestan. Do date the best stack I have done, and I have tried a lot is, Cytodyne, creatine, hmb (People say it does not work, however I take 15-20 capsules a day and it works good for me for recovery), tribestan, protein and the little blue zebutol tabs that were available at one time. Now I will do the same stack however instead of the Zebutol I will do the Androsol at 70 sprays twice a day. I have been doing about 60 sparys twice a day now. Oh by the way I have been getting zits on my face since I started the Androsol.

i like using when i'm on a keto diet. I think it helps me from losing too much muscle when dieting down

Top Bottom