Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andro sucks...

Benzi:

3,500 calories may seem rediculous (even though it really isnt that outrageous at all) but if you arent gaining weight you just have to realise that it isnt sufficient for your metabolism. Up your calories even more.

I CAN BELIEVE IIRIS PUT ON 20 POUNDS IN SIX MONTHS I CAN PUT ON 12LBS OF WATER WEIGHT EASY WITH CREATINE.
NOW IF HE DID IT WITH OUT WATER WEIGHT HE HAS KILLER GENETICS.

sorry about misspelling the name! even if 8 or 10 lbs was gained i would feel great about that. i sure would like to know the guy who started this thread routine is and some more info.

hold up... i'm still trying to get over the fact that you think 3500 calories is a lot. BRO!!! 3500 CALORIES AINT SHIT!!!! unless you have a really slow metabolism you need to eat much more. When i was bulking i was putting down 5000calories most of the time, sometimes even more when i got carried away. 3000 calories is what i start out cutting with.

I went from 180lbs to 230lbs by simply increasing calories. The faster your metabolism the more you need. But at 3500 calories seems ridiculous to you, i would hate to think how you work out, and what other things go on in your mind.

"There is one miracle supplement, boys: food! If you don't eat you will not gain no matter what you use. When I started lifting i was 6'2" 150 lbs. I went to 190 in about a year and a half without juice. I ate like a horse. I'm now about 230lbs @ 9% with a few cycles and the miracle of food."

Ah, food the holy grail.

Benzi- I'm not ripping on you I just want to reiterate a point others have made. You could take 500 mg of sust a week and wouldn't see results. Then certainly in your mind steroids wouldn't work. There is a guy at my gym with 6% bodyfat year round and weighs around 160 lbs at 5'7". He swears up and down steroids don't work, they didn't work for him because he freaks if his abs become obscured. He simply doesn't eat enough to grow. My point is that drugs won't even help you if you're eating too few calories. You have to decide what is more important to you, being ripped year round or getting bigger.

Hey bro, JavaGuru is right. I've seen people eat 4000 - 5000 calories a day on a bulking cycle without steroids, and they don't even bat an eye at it. You want to get big? There has to be some fat with it. You can always cut up afterward bro. The key? Keep raising your caloric intake weekly until you start to see the gains you are looking for. I know a guy who eats 500 grams of protein a day when he is bulking. I know it seems unreal, but he does. I LOVE my protein, and I'll admit, I'd find it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to choke down that much protein, even if I had to. It's just a matter of how badly you want the gains. Andro's work very well. You just have to have the proper food intake with them. Jeremy Carriere is right when he says almost everything in an oral is broken down by the body. Try the topical sollutions. I have a feeling you'll gain some good weight. Also, a 1-AD/alpha-dopa stack packs weight on very well. I've heard using GroTropin in place of the alpha-dopa is even better. Do a little more research bro. You'll see andros can be very good.

I've added another couple calories into my diet
i now eat about 3750 calories a day, about 300 from protein, a lot from flax and natural pb, and the rest form low gi carbs and sugar after my workout. Man, i weight 145. I will be consuming over 2g of protein per lb. I will try this but s the info on the board goes that is unheard of unless your on some huge as cycle. We will see what happens after the next couple of weeks. I don't see any reaosn for me to go above 4000 calories a day so i will stop there.
I don't know how you guys do it. I am full all the time and have little to no motivation to play ball with the guys or have sex with my gf bc i can hardly move. I just but this product called super digestaway so hopefully this will empty my stomach. I heard oral b12 sucks and i'm not about to inject. Well, i'll post my results in about 2 weeks.

Top Bottom