Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

andro shock question

Jhonny Rose

Hi hello guys I wanted to know if this is a alternative for test or it is a prohormone?
I see some good reviews about it for mass gains.

The old version was quite effective but it was filled with prohormones.

After the ban, the company changed the product to a natural test booster but kept the name the same. The new version is a very weak product with only a couple good ingredients.

You will see much better results with HCGenerate.

Andro shock actually has some really good ingredients in the supplement. The problem with the supplement is that all the ingredients only have 100-200mg per serving.

You need at least 500mg of each active ingredient to actually notice anything.

I would spend your money on a testosterone booster that is properly dosed. Using andro shock would be like taking a teaspoon of protein powder after your workout. Right idea but not near enough of the active ingredient to actually notice anything.

I really like the product HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com. The product contains full 1g dosages of each natural testosterone boosting ingredient.

Hi hello guys I wanted to know if this is a alternative for test or it is a prohormone?
I see some good reviews about it for mass gains.

Kinda neither, but with a very good marketing strategy.

Nothing will ever replace real test, trust me on this one.

Top Bottom