Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andro-Infusion and Norabol Critique

kto

I started off by weighing 155, at 5'9" typical hargainer, bf at 8.5%. Since this was the firsttime I tried these prohormones, I was skeptical about the results and fearful of the side-effects so I decided to take the dosages in a shorter amount of time than suggested as a testing ground. For the first month I started only on the andro-infusion cycle, I incrementally gained about 4-5 lbs a week. By the end of the 4 weeks, I ended up at about 173. I was stunned by the amount of weight I had gained. In fact, I never weighed so much in my life. During this time, my diet remained about the same as before getting on the cycle with the exception of eating 2-3 large spoonful of peanut butter and included flax oil into my diet as well. Stunned by the massive weight gain and relatively no fat gain, I decided to try the Norabol. Norabol, as opposed to Andro. did not help me gain weight, rather, my strength went way up. For example, my shoulder press jumped 10 pounds in 2 weeks from 65-75 whereas it would have taken me at least a month- a month and a half to reach the same weight. My bicep curls also increased. i was struggling with 40's at 6 reps. With Norabol, after 2 weeks, my curls jumped to 45 lbs at 8 reps supersetted with 35lbs for another6 reps. My bench pressed picked up another 15-20 lbs. I was simply amazed at the gains. I have been told by my gym peers that I have gotten bigger and more cut. I have another 2 weeks to go for a total of a 4 week cycle on Norabol. I can't imagine if I stacked the 2 prohormones together, the synergistic effect i would have recieved if i took the stack for a total of 8 weeks continuously. I seriously recommend these. Good luck and happy lifting.

Top Bottom