Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ancient strength...the real deal

RADAR

Ancient Strength is a blend of three different types of Creatine to cover the body's base of need for creatine supplementation as it applies to intense training.

When creatine monohydrate is ingested into the body, the body uses it by turning it into one of several things:

Phosphocreatine (or Creatine Phosphate): which is a precursor to ATP that fuels muscle cells

Creatine Pyruvate: which may support transcription of mRNA that signals the body to produce more IGF-1 during training.

Creatinine: The waste product of expended creatine.

Each serving of ANCIENT STRENGTH contains sufficient Creatine Monohydrate for athletic supplementation, but in addition, it contains Creatine Phosphate and Creatine Pyruvate in more readily usable form.

This provides the opportunity for the body to have what it needs immediately available for replenishing spent ATP and increasing IGF-1 production, as well as continuing to have those materials available as the body breaks down the serving of Monohydrate.

The result is the sought after combination of "Fast Acting/Long Lasting" effects to supply any athlete's creatine support and supplementation.

I'm leaning towards getting some
RADAR

use ruthless10 for 10% off anything

ancient strength is a good creatine product..

creatine should be a staple of every weightlifting program

excellent deal on this creatine now

orignal price of Ancient strength is 33.99 dollars..10 discount was added to 23.99

now with the ntbm 25% off discount code hurricane25.. u can get ancient strength for $18..

bargain basement price

I like to use it on heavy triple session training days, it comes through strong for me on those days when ATP production needs to be at its highest.

ANCIENT STRENGTH = Very high quality creatine. My biceps swelled up on this in week 3 ! :evil:

i previuosly got suckered into buying BSN cellmass,gaspari sizeon,celltech hardcore :eek: and a few other big brand names....the only thing they did was empty my wallet fast !

ANCIENT STRENGTH is the daddy :p

Radar, So glad you started this thread. I just starting using Ancient Strength. I had been a long-time fan and user of Phosphagen. Based upon my experience I'm a little perplexed about dosing. I have always thought a steady daily intake of creatine was the norm. However the A.S. bottle prescribes 3 before training and 3 after. So I don't take it on non-lifting/training days? And if I do how much and when is the optimal time frame? Thanks Brother!

Radar, So glad you started this thread. I just starting using Ancient Strength. I had been a long-time fan and user of Phosphagen. Based upon my experience I'm a little perplexed about dosing. I have always thought a steady daily intake of creatine was the norm. However the A.S. bottle prescribes 3 before training and 3 after. So I don't take it on non-lifting/training days? And if I do how much and when is the optimal time frame? Thanks Brother!

I would take it every day at the same time ,take 3 tablets 30 to 45 minutes before and/or after training with 8 to 12 ounces of water or carbohydrate beverage. It may be advisable to take this in cycles of: 4 to 6 weeks on, 4 to 6 weeks off. Do not exceed 6 tablets per day. I hope that helps! :)

Top Bottom