Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Anavar Safer than regular Prohormones?

M

Mike Tyson79

Just wondering, Everything i have read about anavar states that it is Extremely safe with almost zero sides.

Prohormones on tha other hand are also relativaly safe, but almost worthless.

As far as safeness goes,,, Anavar or legal Prohormones?

Peace:fro:

Well,the "dione"versions of prohormones all have the capability to give an individual gyno,which ox does not.They will also suppress one's own natural production of testosterone,which ox,if used in light enough dosages,will not.Performance?No comparison there.Ox is absolutely astounding....

You know what?

Thats a damn good question...........

You got me stumped on the safety comparison,
but as Huck so eloquently put it Ox far
outshines the Pro-hormones in terms of
performance.

Godspeed

Fonz said:
You know what?

Thats a damn good question...........

You got me stumped on the safety comparison,
but as Huck so eloquently put it Ox far
outshines the Pro-hormones in terms of
performance.

Godspeed

I agree, oxandralone is probably safer than testosterone prohormones...

-Stew

Beauti - fucking - ful.

Can't wait till i save up.
I'm planning on 25mg for 5 weeks.

Just want to gain about about 7lbs of solid muscle.
I've gained 45lbs naturally in 5-6 months so i know i can do this naturally by eating 400grams of protein a day.

I'll be on one of my extreme eating programs w/ 25mg of Ox for 5 weeks. Hopefully i'll increase my muscle to fat gain ratio while on Ox during my extreme eating.

peace :fro:

But all this is bullshit right now cuz i still need about 300bucks... Until then..

peace:fro:

I've been using anavar at 120-150mg a day (it depends on how lazy I get taking/counting the pills).
seeing great results but have been having trouble sleeping (also alternating every two weeks between NCY and ECA which could be the culprits although anavar is known to cause insomnia too).

I've read that anavar increases GH, not sure, but I know for sure that it uses the protein better, so use a lot of that and it will allow you to get by more effectively on a lower cal diet if it is high in protein (also, see macro's post on ginger root and how it helps with greater protein digestion and absorbtion).
also, it is good to take more creatine with it as well since it makes better usage of that as well.

I'm little and weigh 210 or so (6'3") and I take in ~2700 cals in a day, 220-300g protein. I also take at night with my evening protein shake, 20g of creatine and 5-10g of glutamine.
and to help me sleep I've started doing gbl and also hoping to see growth hormone increases from that as well (see another recent post of mine to read one article on it). I just wish it didn't smell so bad - the gbl.

I'd say its also safer because there is soo much more info and research on anavar than prohormones...not to mention that anavar will actually work :D

Top Bottom