Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar prohormone made by high tec

nanchoruiz

What's up I was wondering if this PHM can be a good replacement for real var , I have been a var user for ages but prices are pushing me for other alternatives, this product cost only 60 for a month supply I know is not anavar but at least they say it increases ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate) the actual chemical you need for muscular energy like real anavar does , so any reviews will be welcome, thank you.

Steroids are controlled substances. They are illegal without a prescription. You CAN NOT legally buy anavar.

Even pro-hormones are now illegal after the 2014 pro hormone ban.

High tech gave their product the same name as the steroid anavar to try and trick naive buyers. It's going to be a weak natural testosterone booster you will notice nothing from.

If you want real legit anavar, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

Honestly just go with creatine in that case. If you are interested in steroids then start with something like test instead.

Top Bottom