Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic cycle + What about Amino Acids, Protein, and such.

xX3mptyWordsXx

Many of you have seen my posts... and I thank you a lot for the help you guys have given, you guys are awesome and I will be putting pictures weekly with the 6 week cycle I am going to be doing.

However! I have tried to find some posts about CYCLES with Amino Acids supplements, Protein, and Flax Oil.

So, before I go ahead an inject.. I already have diet, workout plan ready to go which I dont really need to post.

The question is:

How much impact will a supplement of Amino Acids, Flax Oil, and Protein powder will have in my cycle?

What would be the best protein powder??
What would be the best amino acid supplement??

Flax oil?!

Any ideas?

Thank you

xX3mptyWordsXx said:
The question is:

How much impact will a supplement of Amino Acids, Flax Oil, and Protein powder will have in my cycle?

What would be the best protein powder??
What would be the best amino acid supplement??

Flax oil?!

Any ideas?

Thank you

Well, you'd better have a protein shake in mind, cause otherwise you're gonna be eating a shit load. Second, you can get really good mass gainers with 40 or 50 grams of protein that actually have the aminos in them to help with protein synthesis. So, here's what I'll recommend. Get a good multi-vitamin, I personally use Opti-men, and it doesn't hurt my stomach if I take it on an empty stomach. Next, get a mass gainer, or protein shake. Your body can only metabolize like 30-something grams of protein per hour, so just about any decent protein shake will do, most cyto-sport stuff is good and it also tastes good. You need to consume 2 grams of protein for every pound of body weight you wish to be, so - if you're 175, and you want to be 190, you need to consume 380 grams of protein per day. Now, this is a general statement, and doesn't even address your carb and fat intake. You'll also want some fish oil, and the list goes on. Before you start, your diet needs to be in check, and actually, it needs to stay in check. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, so you may need to re-arrange the way you live in order to meet your goals. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions, maybe i can help, if not, i'll send you to someone who can.

You Need To Be Supplementing Those Daily Regardless!!!!!

Where Have You Been Bro Its 2007 Lol

Try Giving Our Boards Sponsors A Shot

Proteinfactory.com

Customcapsule.com

Ay, i know i know! BUt I am diciplining myself brother!

I mean I have a perfect cycle comming in that you put some input on!

Cant wait for the Before and after pics bro!

I am using unleashed throughout my 6 week cycle.
No Xplode through my workouts

but I need a badass PROTEIN SHAKE!

THESE ARE PREREQUISITES BEFORE YOU DO STEROIDS YOU SHOULD HAVE IMPLEMENTED these things already

i get my aminos from protein.

check out proteinfactory.com you can deisgn your own protein shake brother

Top Bottom