Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic cocktail

I know what you're talking about. What the others are saying, and i agree as well is that maybe it will raise anabolic activity by a certain percent and all that good stuff... but I don't expect any serious gains from it. You could probobly put this up w/ your frosteins, your hydrolyzed whey, your arginine/lysine combo, your GH releasers... what do they all have in common?

2 things. 1 they will show you charts on how effective aminos are in the system. 2. Your gains will be minimal at best.

Only thing i'm saying is that i'm putting this product along w/ my list of amino products that dont' work in the sense of building muscle. Overpriced protein for minimal gains is the way i see it.

bizz...people expect WAY to much out of supplements. they think if they take some pro-hormones or Tribex-500 etc. that they are going to wake up one morning and look like Coleman or Cutler.lol supplementation (natural) is about trial and error and what works for you, everyones body is different.

I agree Fitness... no doubt. I'm trying this 1AD and crossing my fingers at the same time if you know what i mean. Only problem i have w/ these amino combinations is i haven't seen one person to say, "hey this actually did help me pack on some muscle", even at a minimal level. So you can see my skepticism in it? I know you're into it, try it, who knows... let me know how it goes.

FitnessFrk said:
this formula is the basis of extensive work done by Dr. Steven Wolf of Texas and research conducted at the University of Texas (Medical Branch) - that showed a 239% greater anabolic response from the consumption of this particular formulation.

This "particular" formulation? Don't be misled into thinking that formulas that vary in the ingredients one way or another but do not completely differ substantially from the formula would not work just as well. This just was the formula that he made for his test, not any formula that was fine tuned for optimization

Top Bottom