Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anabolic cocktail

FitnessFrk

I got this from another board where I also post at.

2 cups water \
35 g sucrose (8 tsp sugar)
6 g essential amino acids
0.65 g histidine
0.60 g isoleucine
1.12 g leucine
0.93 g lycine
0.19 g methionine
0.93 g phenylalanine
0.88 g threonine
0.70 g valine

of course getting the exact ratios of the aminos would be a major pain in the ass. I just use some whey isolate.

I tried it today before chest/tri's and had a awesome workout (as always !), but I did feel more energetic etc. I normally just use whey pre workout for the BCAA's.

give it a shot !

ummm... are we supposed to but them all individualy and put them together?

Waste of time if you ask me.... drink some coffee and have a bagel
don't waste your time/moeny on the cocktail

this formula is the basis of extensive work done by Dr. Steven Wolf of Texas and research conducted at the University of Texas (Medical Branch) - that showed a 239% greater anabolic response from the consumption of this particular formulation.

I just found out that the product should be on the market soon look for Anabolic Recovery and Anabolic Shooter... Wolf has the patent on it.

depends on what "works" means. If it's meant to supply our bodies with fuel then yes. If it's supposed to make us look like we've taken dbols for 8 weeks then no.

if you understand how the body reacts to various types of sugars and the related/different insulin repsponses, along with those 8 essential aminos in specific ratios it makes sense.

Top Bottom