Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AMINO ACIDS which do you use?

A few years back I used to take Arginine and Ornithine in a 2:1 ratio for increased GH, etc...Dunno if it helped, but it was pretty in vogue back then.

Elb

Uhh.........dude those horse pills are terrible for you. They burn holes in your vital organs. If I were you, or your mommy, I would get off of those. Personally I just use powder Optimum Vanilla Ice Cream:D

Seriously even the people who work at GNC turn customers away from that shit.

why not just some protein powder. the only amino worth using alone is tryptophan, and if you can find a source of that give me an email brotha.

I take the powdered blends; the ones that contain EVERY SINGLE amino in an easy-to-digest form. I suggest isopure; they make a great chocolate flavor.....

:D

You might want to read the most useless supplements thread. You can better spend you money than on that stuff.

Agreed.. I buy a Pound or 2 of each protein and Mix them..

Whey Isolate
Egg
Soy
Cassien

Add to that lots of Chicken Breast, Tuna and a little Lean red meat and your set IMO...

Stick with Proteins that are high in BCAA's and Glutamine. Most formulations will tell you that the protein is "enriched" with both....be careful, you never know what you are getting.

Try Isolean by Scitec....it is loaded with 15g of BCAA's and 14g of Glutamine. It is the only protein/MRP that I have seen that actually tells you the exact amount of amino's per serving.

Top Bottom