Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

amino acids & HGH?

sk7sd

hey all, just reading up on some amino acids that are supposed to help with the production of HGH levels in the body. i've been reading about the following:

argenine
ornithine
glutamine

my protein shake currently contains glutamine, but i was wondering if i should incorporate the other two into my shake, or even by themselves.. has anyone used them before? results? thanks everyone in advance

take glutamine seperate....

>>> yes!

but arginine is thought to release GH
but I am not sure it is worth :confused: (arg is expensive since you have to take large amounts of it)

I bought an Arginine/Lysine powder for very cheap. Problem is the powder taste is so alkalotic it makes you want to peuk w/ even 50mg of Arginine. It's very disgusting.

I'm also trying to find out if Arginine can be taken w/ other aminos, or if it will compete for absorption like the glutamine. I've heard of people taking up to 3g/day of Arginine on empty stomach for couple of weeks and they said they feel no different at all, no gains, no results, nothing.

About the glutamine, i'm sure there's a million posts on it here w/ people who like and don't like it.

i do not recommend mixing powdered argenine and ornithine in your shakes. You won't enjoy the taste. I usually keep a swig of water in my mouth and pour a teaspoon of argenine in and swallow, then chase down with more water. I don't taste anything doing that. It is not recommended that other proteins be mixed with either amino acids because of competition. Take on empty stomach before bed. I'll get more info for you.

Top Bottom