Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amino Acids

I have tried both TwinLab's Amnio fuel along with SportPharm's amino max.

I experienced much greater results with the twin lab product. Both Twin Lab and SportPharm require 4 tablets once a day. While both brands have very similar doseges, the SportPharm tablets are 3 times larger than TwinLab's suggesting LOWER QUALITY. This also makes the SportPharm pills much harder to swallow.

The only plus I would give the SportPharm is the price. AminoMax cost about the same as the Amino fuel but includes 300 tablets, twice as many as Amniofuel.

In general however, I gained 10 - 15 pounds of muscle with one bottle of AmnioFuel with an average protein suplinment.

I use a free form and full spectrum amino acid supplement.

I dont really know if there is any point really.
I dont even take them every day....only when i eat like shit that day.

They are just there to boost the quality of some foods.
I am not going to bother buying any more, just stick eitht he protien power, creatine and food!!

why do you take aminos ?

I would say that if you take enough protein, aminos are useless (may be except BCAAs)

i made great gains years ago with unipro amino 1000 at about 30 tabs per day...lately, i've gone back to this old school supplement, but i can't locate unipro aminos. I take beverly international mass peptide bond bombers at 25-30 a day and love them...i've maintained all of my weight and strength 4 weeks after a cycle and 8 weeks after ceasing long acting agents...very impressed!!!!

aminos, when used correctly, can help maintain a positive nitrogen balance. i've also been using dessicated liver pills by beverly at 30 per day...another good reason to take these supps is that they can help you get your protein up to 1 1/2 times bodyweoght or more...

Last edited:
You always need Amino's. I take as much as i can get my hands. It makes you a strong, strapping young man.

Top Bottom