Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amino Acids

BCAAs Vs. Regular aminos:

aminos are building blocks of proteins and are used for building muscles.....
BCAAs help with the following: play an important role in protein synthesis and energy production, help in treatment of liver prbs and against catabolic reaction in the body encouraging a very anabolic state, perfect for building muscle.

the hype with BCAA's is that they also prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise. There's been no research showing they actually improve body composition or exercise performance. The exceptions may be at high altitudes or extreme heat.

I know some people think highly of them and available research isn't always the final word. In my case, I've never found them to be very helpful.

the hype with BCAA's is that they also prevent muscle protein breakdown during exercise. There's been no research showing they actually improve body composition or exercise performance. The exceptions may be at high altitudes or extreme heat.

I know some people think highly of them and available research isn't always the final word. In my case, I've never found them to be very helpful.

You're absolutelt right...I think technically, BCAAs benefit is just a theory, not a fact.

The body is not stupid, it can take any edible protein and split it into the individual amino acids the body needs.

So feeding it already separated amino acids is doing absolutely NOTHING to help you. Maybe it helps absorbtion for some of them, but the difference is NEGLIGIBLE and you'd have to eat 2 pill bottles a day of the stuff.

Why not take them and make it easier on the body. By providing it everthing it needs to grow muscle?

Top Bottom