Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amino Acid L-Arginine: For those who use it..

ABall

For those who have used this, how long does it take to notice improvement in sexual function?

Not that I have a problem, but I was curious if its effects take effect immediately (ie after one dose) or if you have to take it for a while before anything is noticed.

Thanks alot!

A

For me it took about 2 grams to make any difference, there is also a So-be drink with guarana and arginine that works pretty good. The effects from that should kick in after 45-60 minutes on an empty stomach for either sex.

this is probably a stupid question but should arginine be thought of as a food product(since it is an amino acid) or as a supplement that should be cycled.....

Dosages...that's actually a great question and I should have addressed it in my previous post. First of all, dose depends on who's taking it. I mean you'll have to find your optimum dose by trial and error because yours will be different than mine. The reason I said it was a great question is because you really shouldn't take too much of it. Start out low (like 500 mg's at bedtime on an empty stomach) and work your way up. It will lower your BP but not in a general way, it tends to cause something called orthostatic bp, which is a dramatic lowering when you go from a seated position a standing one. I also felt like I couldn't get enough air when I was od'ing on the stuff. Weird feeling that I didn't like. Also, take it alone on an empty stomach. A while back I read that if you take it with other aminos it will have to compete with them for absorption. Although I don't know if that's actually true or not. I hope that helps you, bro. Oh, and for Baddogg, there's no reason why you should have to cycle it.

Last edited:
To get any effect form arginine it has to be taken on an empty stomach(at least three hours after your last protein ingestion) otherwise it will be competing with other amino acids at the blood brain barrier. The effective dose would be in the order of many grams, I seem to recall 11grams. This was a very popular supplement back in the day, tastes like crap and really did not work well. I can not believe that taking small doses of this stuff will have any effect other than psychological. If you want to improve your sexual functioning, take a shot of test! :)

Thanks for the replies bros, it is appreciated.

I have been taking this MHP TRAC suff -- time released creatine and arginine -- im finishing off my test cycle and have just started shooting prop after 8 weeks of omnas (kickstart with 4 wks dbol).

More of a sudden drop in test levels this way but what the hell. I figure the levels wont fluctuate as much using the prop this way.

Part of my post cycle therapy includes this new creatine stuff -- suppposedly time released for up to 8hrs -- as well as clomid and arimidex. Obviously clomid isnt started until 3 weeks after the last omna shot.

I read that arginine is short acting and you have to take it like 45 mins before sex on an empty stomach. I am thinking that this time released stuff will make it so the arginine if effective for longer periods of time.

A

Furthermore, IT IS MY UNI FORMAL TONIGHT AND I AM PUMPED!!!YEA !!!!!YEA YEA!!!!!!I GOT A GREAT GIRL AND TONIGHT IS GONNA BE SWEET!!!YEA !!!!!!!!I AM PUMPED!!!!!!

Thanks,

A

Top Bottom