Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amino 2222

Tavdawg

I just bought the pills. I was already taking l-glutamine seperatly but these pills have about a half a gram of it in each. My question is do I really need to take the extra l-glutamine? I take about 6-10 pills a day. Thank you.

The average reccomended dose is 5g

If I were you I wouldn't bother it aids in a deminishing return fashion and is better suited for cutting.

say you had 50 grams total.

You could take

10grams a day for 5days
5 for 10
2.5 for 20 ect...

You would actually benifit the most from the 2.5 for 20.
Obviously 5 a day would be better than 2.5 a day if you can afford to keep up w/ it. But if the situation is use it longer w/ smaller doses or shorter w/ higher doses choose the former.

(I should not thate that even though supposedly after 5g the deminishing returns really kicks in, some people use 10 or more because they buy it in bulk power form. In bundles of like 2.2IBs for 30-40 in L-glut or peptide form) But from the sounds of it you have it in pill form so it costs, stick to lower doses of longer periods of time you'll get more bang for you buck that way.

i have taken 2222 and they are a real pain in the ass to swallow way to big! i prefer to get my amino acids from a good whey protein that is glutamine enhanced.

I agree w/ endro and enock i think those aminos are a waste unless used in emergency type situations where you can't get your hands on any protein. And still how much of this pill is actually absorbed, i'm sure not 100% of it, from what i've heard those big horse pills are not all absorbed. (this is what i've heard)

They are not worth the money if they dont upset your stomache you will end up chocking on one.

Thanks for the info guys. They are really big pills! Didnt think they would be that big when I bought them. What about the Amino 2222 liquid? Would that be better. I have been taking whey protien from EAS and get sick of mixing it up so I thought about the pills and liquid. I am able to get 32 oz for 22$, so it is cheaper than whey. Anyone else's opinion?

I wanted the amino 2222 as a replacement for the whey protien. The taste isnt that great and im tired of mixing it up every single time. Since your body breaks protien down into amino acids why not just get the amino acids. Anyone else??

i don't understand this want for bcaa's. Just take a good protein shake with a wide amino profile and you should be set.

Top Bottom