Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I taking too much?

Felixcrowder

[FONT=&quot]I am worried that i am taking too many supplements on workout days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Breakfast/Morning-ON Whey, 1/3 daily serving of Orange Triad multi v, Mega Red krill oil[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pre Workout-2 scoops of Jack3d[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]During Workout-1/2 serving of Intravol[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Post Workout-ON Whey, 1500mg Glutamine, 1/3 daily serving of orange triad multi v[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Before Bed- ON Casein[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is it common for this many supplements to be taken?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Lots of people take lots more supplements than that (I am guilty myself). Are they actually needed though? Almost certainly not. You could lose everything except the multivitamin and krill oil and be fine. I do like to advocate for creatine supplementation though.

well everyone is subject to their opinion but I think it is buffoonery to take that much shit everyday.

you are taking supplements from the time you wake up and then taking a slow digesting supp before bed. so your body is just churning nonstop 24/7 stuff you are throwing at it.

to top it off in the middle of the day you are taking a stimulant to get you through your workout and day. all you are doing here is suppressing your natural adrenaline. makes no sense

and the kicker is you probably are eating all day too. one of the amazing things about our body is that when you never give it a break it never has a chance to recover. it is like running a car engine nonstop

Is there any negative effects to take much more supplements than needed?
Not usually, but you should be careful and aware of all the ingredients as there are some you don't want to overdo it on

Is there any negative effects to take much more supplements than needed?

if you take too much protein powder it will tear up your stomach. if you take too much stims it will destroy your adrenaline and disrupt sleep.

just because you can walk into GNC and buy something OTC, doesn't mean it is healthy to put in your body

even high quality herbs that are found in n2generate and n2guard you shouldn't take too much. you should follow the directions on the bottle

Top Bottom