Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All these supplements to take? My brain is fried!

Snuka

Is there some sort of shake or 'multi-pill' that will cover all my supplement needs without taking 50 different pills per day.

I train hard, steroid-free, 5 days/week + 5 days of serious cardio (mountain Biking).

go to the largest buffet in town ... put all kinds of food on ur plate ...chicken, shrimp, rice, vege ... that way ... you get all kinds of nutrients :D then you don't need supps .... buffet all the time ...

I would consider a multivitamin and whey, egg and milk proteins essential, as well as glutamine if you can afford to take at least 20-30g. BCAA's are also worth the money. I don't like MRPs, because they are loaded with a terrible carbs called maltodextrin. That stuff, in my opinion, is pure trash.

Hey Snuka,

The best 3 supplements in order are
1 Whey Protein
2 Creatine
3 Glutamine
These are by far the most effective & proven supplements that the top pro's & beggining bodybuilder should be taken to get the best results.
Hope this helps

Guy

In my opinion supplements aren't really needed I wouldn't stress over it. I would just concentrate on perfecting my diet and any supplements that will help do that, for example bars to eat when your on the run,or protein and carb powder post workout,all you really need is food supplements. And a muiltvitamin is good. But other than that, its not really important, maybe thermos are good,possibly creatine depending on you. Their are a few other ones too that may be worth trying,but the cost of using them is alot,and they'l probably bring mininmal results compared to a good diet. Few other supplements may be useful in certain cases and for certain periods of time.

also these are over the counter supplements,not steriods, so any anabolic gains you will make from non food type supplements will be very very minimal,especially compared to gear, In the number 1 supplement over the counter is food and your diet( i know it sounds stupid ) ,its cool to take creatine and stuff,but the number 1 thing to concentrate on is your diet in my opinon

Last edited:
I agree with Guy as far as the three supplements that really work, the rest are pretty negligable.Stick to those.Creatine is really working for me, and also eat the right foods.

Top Bottom