Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

all these green superfood supps at the stores?

zadmanmym

what's up juice boys are any of you taking Green Superfood supplements?

So this is what's hot on the market right now, I see it everywhere and all athletes take it especially those crossfit peeps: the green organic supplements , green superfood powdered veggies. Look it up at amazon and bb dot com and it comes on top it has so many benefits. Taking veggies like this it's crazy Healthy for things like digestion, stables blood sugar levels in the normal range, detoxifying and increase immune function, I wanted t ask you thoughts on this and if it's something you can have to gain weight and reinforce meals. Are any of you taking it and what brands please?

I am a big advocate of greens supplements. I use a greens powder twice per day. Post workout and before bed. No bodybuilder that I know of eats near the amount of green vegetables they should and a green supplement helps increase your daily vegetable content.

You actually don't want to supplement with a greens powder before your workout because it will alkalinize your body. Your body turning acidic from your workout causes a significant hypertrophy response. Post workout and breakfast or before bed are the best times to supplement with it.

I am currently using Cytogreens by Novaforme
http://www.novaforme.net/product/cytogreens/

I take it every morning when i get up. i would recommend getting a high quality one and sample them to see what you like. then you can go online and buy the same brand

i think green supplements are 1000X better than whey protein. the american diet already gets plenty of protein, what we lack are veggies. so this helps bigtime. plus they are dairy free which is a good thing

Greens powders are really great to add to your diet. They have come a long way to as far as taste. You can even get ones that are fruit flavoured, etc.

While they are amazing, they do not replace the need to eat vegetables.

Top Bottom