Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All in One supplement

octavioo

I have been working with a personal trainer at the gym who suggested I take several different supplements. He wrote down a bunch of names and said to go to the Vitamin Shoppe and ask them for this. He said that I need a vitamin, BCAA, creatine, and whey protein. He said either get this or he would not train me anymore. Is there a supplement that is all of those in one or do I need to buy them separate

I prefer n2guard for all in 1 supplement with some cardazol for preworkout

I have been working with a personal trainer at the gym who suggested I take several different supplements. He wrote down a bunch of names and said to go to the Vitamin Shoppe and ask them for this. He said that I need a vitamin, BCAA, creatine, and whey protein. He said either get this or he would not train me anymore. Is there a supplement that is all of those in one or do I need to buy them separate

There isn't really an all in one that does all that

Your PT sounds like a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eat a lot of natural proteins and take n2guard from N2BM plus OSTAZOL natural test booster for strength/bulk up; CARDAZOL natural booster of cardio/stamina/energy/fat loss from bannednutrition.com

n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..

Top Bottom