Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are all isolates the same?

Big Boricua

If I go out and buy 100% isolate whey protein from nature's best or champion or scitec... are there any differences between them? Are all isolates the same...???

i'll bump for a florida brother...true there are a bunch of different ones,whey protein isolate,soy protein isolate,etc....i know that each has a different BV,.....if you stay with whey protein isolate it has the highest BV in providing amnio's...

I think of all isolates i'd get the whey isolate. Isolate IMO is just purer protein, meaning they take out some of the excess carbs and fats etc. If you look at proteinfactory they sell soy isolates, milk isolates, whey isolates, etc. That's just larger % of protein. Only drawback is that they get used much faster than regular whey. Some say it's good, i don't like it.

Big where are you in FL? I'm in the m-i-a right now.

Good Question

Most of the time whey isolate is best, it depends on the manufacturer. It would be wrong to say that all isolates are good. I would much rather take a good companies concentrate over a shitty company's isolate. You get what you pay for.......

Isolates are isolates, there may be minimal differences between brands. But isolates are the way to go with protein powders, especially when dieting because they remove more of the carbs and fats leaving more protein compared with concentrate.

Good luck
Ryan

Top Bottom