Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!!)

Pervis Ellison said:
LMAO (and i mean laughing my ass off not you, LMAO)
whats up Y Lift,
its kak. and i was wondering the same thing.. guess k-1 jelly is part of that whole canadien generic market that our senior citizens here arent allowed to purchase across the border

Not much man... Life is good for the most part..

Did you ever get your Degree or Diploma or whatever in Chiropr ?
Did you ever marry that hot white chick ?
Pics

what a stupid fuckin thread froma stupid fuggin alter

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

-LMAO- said:
This is a story I wrote originally on the www.bodybuilding.com forum. However, I was banned from that board because the mods prefer smoking cock to running a forum fairly. So I'm here now and posting shit I have saved on word from earlier...
fuck that
this crowd doesn't want any of that warmed over last year's news TV dinner style comedy
they hunger for fresh gruel
spin something funny out the Iranian ruckus of this past week

lmao is not making me lmao

i think im choosing you Humantarget and offing omega...poor showing so far omega..

human target : 1
omega : -1 (deduction point for LMAO)

Y_lifter said:
Not much man... Life is good for the most part..

Did you ever get your Degree or Diploma or whatever in Chiropr ?
Did you ever marry that hot white chick ?
Pics

nope she turned out to be ....well...lets just say i'm not surprised as to how it turned out.

it justdoesnt pay to be great looking, funny, smart, nice, and humble anymore ya know? ;)

Pervis Ellison said:
lmao is not making me lmao

i think im choosing you Humantarget and offing omega...poor showing so far omega..

human target : 1
omega : -1 (deduction point for LMAO)
seriously, he just shot his big toe off. he prolly only had 9 toes to start with anyway.

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

humantarget said:
Omega posted this long ago.

you're kidding, right?

too easy, but that would be some -lmao- material.

jackangel said:
you're kidding, right?

too easy, but that would be some -lmao- material.
no. he did. he needs to start taking that Focus RX supplement.

Top Bottom