Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!!)

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

OMEGA said:
its only the tip of the ice burg

he is a true talent :artist:
making fun of Chuck Norris?
hell chuck handles that assignment just fine himself
let me quess tonight's target
Anna Nicole

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

jackangel said:
just to throw this out there, let's remember that this post should be verified via checks done on the internets. of course, this is merely a formality and is actually for your benefit, mr. -lmao-. once our team has determined that you did not in fact steal this (i haven't read it, nor do i make any claims as to its quality) piece off the webs, you will get your propers.

sorearms, please, we need a mexican to finally do some research around here. do it. do it.

This is a story I wrote originally on the www.bodybuilding.com forum. However, I was banned from that board because the mods prefer smoking cock to running a forum fairly. So I'm here now and posting shit I have saved on word from earlier...

oh. yay.

you need to learn how to type dialog so we don't burn our retinas trying to read this.

-LMAO- said:
Why are these dudes acting like pricks, omega?
Omega is considered EF's pet dullard, so he did you a big disfavor by "vouching" and introducing you. You can still make out OK from this, but it's going to take a lot of hard work on your part.

stilleto said:
oh. yay.

you need to learn how to type dialog so we don't burn our retinas trying to read this.

Smoke my pole kid.

-LMAO- said:
Smoke my pole kid.
lol!!!!!!!

I waited a whole day for this ^ ?

Not terrible,(aap) but not outstanding either (SSME/AAP) in the LOL story category as was promised.

About 1/2 was good and 1/2 was over kill textually.

And WTF is K-1 Jelly ?

Is that some Canadian version of K-Y Jelly ?

Y_lifter said:
I waited a whole day for this ^ ?

Not terrible,(aap) but not outstanding either (SSME/AAP) in the LOL story category as was promised.

About 1/2 was good and 1/2 was over kill textually.

And WTF is K-1 Jelly ?

Is that some Canadian version of K-Y Jelly ?

LMAO (and i mean laughing my ass off not you, LMAO)

whats up Y Lift,

its kak. and i was wondering the same thing.. guess k-1 jelly is part of that whole canadien generic market that our senior citizens here arent allowed to purchase across the border

Top Bottom