Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!!)

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

OMEGA said:
an Elite Mod can verify if he is an alter or not

he is a fine member of another board

everyone loved the guy cus of his raw skillz

This guy might be funny, but he is going to have to earn it after getting introduced by you.

Its kind of like Hittler introducing someone to a synagog.

Re: All I Wanted Was Muscle Milk And I Came Out A Town Hero (My Chuck Norris Run-in!!

omega's like don king promoting a fat, white guy

awittyusername said:
This guy might be funny, but he is going to have to earn it after getting introduced by you.

I am a cool dude once I deem you worthy of being in my presence :artist:

I have no qualms about being a beast to pigs and cattle........

swole said:
omega's like don king promoting a fat, white guy

uh ok

I think thats a compliment?:)

hey your avatar is awsome lol

Why are these dudes acting like pricks, omega?

Spanky11 said:
that was hilarious, -lmao-...

not too sure if are an alter (to be frank, I don't care if you are).

I ain't no alter.

-LMAO- said:
Why are these dudes acting like pricks, omega?

some of them dont like me cus I profess Faith in God and am Morally conservative....

I displayed my beliefs in a way as to just share but some feel the need to bash me

its ok though its only a handfull on the Chat board.................

I aint worried ;)

they dont really know what they are doing anyway or what they are saying

awittyusername said:

lmao

damn

-LMAO- said:
I ain't no alter.
"assume the thrown" eh?

Top Bottom