Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are all the gains from Creatine water weight?

For creatine products I typically use SizeOn (which tastes great and hits my recovery drink minus the protein too) or I will always have a tub of Controlled Labs GreenMAGnitude. By far, its one of the best tasting, most cost effective creatine products I've used aside from bulk monohydrate. I personally don't notice any bloating from GreenMAG but notice a little on SizeOn. That said, SizeOn seems a little more effective and the bloat goes away quickly so if you don't mind a tad of bloat in exchange for hydrolyzed protein and AA's etc, then its awesome.

I say no they are not "if" you push the hell out of yourself to really add all the weight to all your lifts that you possibly can. Yes some of the weight will be water weight but that very same water provides hydraulic pressure in your muscle tissue which in turn increaeses your strength. If you use that increase in strength you are gonna build more muscle. So you will loose some or even a lot of the increased weight but you also should be above your starting point in weight and strength. So ultimatly you won. IMO!

This^^^

AND...in order for the body to hold size, it must get "used" to being bigger. Creatine helps in that regard. Remember, muscle is 90% water.

BIG BLAST contains creatine that will not degrade to creatinine.

Top Bottom