Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

albutarex v2 reviews

sambore

this product came out after albuterex was banned, they say it's the number one fat burner in the market and I would like to read some reviews on it
and also something like has to be taken after or before work out? thanks.

That is just a stimulant with some additional ingredients, so I really doubt it will be good for fat loss. First of all, fatloss caused by stims is not long lasting. Secondly, stims will increase your cortisol levels (your stress hormones), which will eat up your muscles as well. Besides, stims always have lots of additional side effects. If you want something truly effective for fat loss, and what will not cause so many side effects, then Cardarine GW or SR9009 are the way to go for you - they will effectively burn fat, improve your cardio performance, and they will not cause any side effects at all.

fat burners are sold in every gas station, drug store, retail store, etc. there is nothing special about any of them except the marketing and fancy names on the front label.

all they are are just stims. and if they worked nobody would be fat cause they are cheap. the problem is they don't do shit except lower your appetite a bit

lev gave you better options and i would recommend n2slin before meals too.

It's basically just a mix of stimulants - primarily caffeine.

Stimulants are great for increasing energy and cutting appetite but they don't increase fat loss.

Think about it. How many people drink coffee every morning? 99% of people. Yet we live in a country where 2/3 of people are over weight.

If you are looking for something to increase fat loss, look into cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The thing I hate as well is that this product is a proprietary blend. Other than caffeine, taurine, and a few vitamins, you have no idea how much of the other ingredients are in there. That leads me to believe that it is basically just a $70 caffeine drink that is sprinkled with a few other ingredients. Save your money.

Top Bottom