Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have one friend who tried AIFM and got a rash that turned into blisters, and last I heard he said the product was working, but he didn't like the sides so he was going to ask for a refund. I haven't tried AIFM myself because I am happy with arimidex/liquidex and imo "if it ain't broken don't fix it", so I am not voting. I did get low libido from taking Sesapure, but that's not for this poll either. K to you for starting a poll on this topic, it should be very interesting.

never had a bad reaction to any of the af store products. the only product that i didnt personally like was YES and this was due to the fact that i never got in the habit of using it religously before workouts. just started to be a pain, but i know ppl have had great results off that particular product.

Been usin it in the same 2 spots (forearms) for 8 straight weeks, 1.5 pumps per arm and have had -0- negative sides from it.

wierd there is already a yes vote but no post to go along with it. Who could that have been? maybe one of the people with a financial interest in seeing AIFM bashed. THe same person that prodded and goaded itlstln into crying foul when he had not in fact even tried the product.

having used it for over 4 months consistently:

NO

(though as noted there are those that do, likely due to allergic reaction)

did you know that most cosmetics and perfumes have a 1-5% allergy rate?

Does the product come with the warning on it saying the % of the sides or infact what the sides are likely to be, if it does then this is straight bashing of the product. If not then there should be. Its as simple as that.

I got it. . .BAD. . .little water filled bubbles, like poison ivy, friggin nasty. However, I have a hard head and I don't give up very easily so, I started moving it around. . .wrists, back of hands, upper thigh, shins, tops of feet. . .every couple of days I move to a new site and, after application, I let it dry for a couple of minutes then put a thin layer of clear aloe vera gel on top and, viola, no more rash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom