Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMI said:
It's self induced by a few idiots.

dude - don't be so hard on yourself.

You're an "ok" bro

so you have 4 people that say that got a rash, one of which voted no because they "solved" the issue themselves. one that is an obvious shill. one with a rash and legit problem and one with a rash that only occured because of interaction with their watch (this is an issue that needs to be addressed in the extended instructions)

so 3 posts for yes and yet there are at this time 11 votes saying yes.

have any of the people posting been attacked (except for obvious shill and then he was just ignored)?

have they been silenced?

or have they been encouraged and their issues resolved by either suggestion or refund?

macrophage69alpha said:
so you have 4 people that say that got a rash, one of which voted no because they "solved" the issue themselves. one that is an obvious shill. one with a rash and legit problem and one with a rash that only occured because of interaction with their watch (this is an issue that needs to be addressed in the extended instructions)

so 3 posts for yes and yet there are at this time 11 votes saying yes.

have any of the people posting been attacked (except for obvious shill and then he was just ignored)?

have they been silenced?

or have they been encouraged and their issues resolved by either suggestion or refund?

No one has been attacked, cause you can't do that anymore..........

Sorry bro

Well this is a shock, I am a BIG supporter of AF shop I have used a number of there products and had VERY good results. I have no vested interest in AF or AG guys.

I used AIFM and broke out with a TERRIBLE rash and puss filled blisters all over my foreams and top of my feet. It was so bad had to go to the doctor and 2 subscriptions of a steroid cream and pills to take care of it. I was on AIFM for about 3 weeks and felt good but about 2 weeks into i started getting bumps so i started using less of it, that is when it SPREAD and quickly. Even with the doctors help it took over a week for me to get to the point of not being uncomfortable, and i still have red marks where the rash was. (cant wear short sleeves)

I am not bashing anyone nor taking sides I respect both Ulter and X just telling the truth.

see, when you say things like that you sound like mr.x's mouth piece. He posted something almost identical to that on the mod forum.

and have been quite level with you, even though you have been very rude and out of order. Making many claims that you dont have the information to make, claims that mr.x has made (off the forums)- claims that are incorrect- though the fact that you make them in almos the exact same fashion just solidifies the evidence of where your information comes.

macrophage69alpha said:
see, when you say things like that you sound like mr.x's mouth piece. He posted something almost identical to that on the mod forum.

and have been quite level with you, even though you have been very rude and out of order. Making many claims that you dont have the information to make, claims that mr.x has made (off the forums)- claims that are incorrect- though the fact that you make them in almos the exact same fashion just solidifies the evidence of where your information comes.

yeah - you've stated that 5 times already

So I can post the site?
Cause you promote it, and a MOD would never promote a source.

itlnstln said:
yeah - you've stated that 5 times already

So I can post the site?

you cannot post links to sources.

and as noted before there are a lot of sources that carry british dragon.

btw- dont really care for sources or their business, but its wrong for mods to try to get them banned because they compete with them.

Last edited:
EDIT____-------

macrophage69alpha said:
you got what you wanted- now leave it. you are pushing into ground that will have you banned (as noted- someone else will be doing that banning

Wow!

you sent me there............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom