Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a rash that blistered but it was where my watch rubbed my wrist. The small rash was the same shape of my watch band. My solution was to apply it higher up my forearms and if it dripped down to take my watch off for the morning.

Goldprospector said:
Um...I wouldn't have voted otherwise. I have not used it for very long (almost 2 weeks) but I have not seen a rash.

thanks for voting ... :coffee:

Let's get more member feedback.

I agree, feed back is great for any product...But Damn, the controversy is getting old. I can remember a couple of years ago when the biggest controversy was when a newbie posted about wanting to use multiple compounds on his first cycle and getting bashed for it...( Like I did )

nuevo laredo said:
I love this drama - it is so entertaining.

itlnstln - macro is very well versed in chemistry and biology. You sound like a dumbass calling him the names that you did. Like I've said before we're all big boys here (and girls) but come on man think before you talk. I understand what you are saying about the PMs from macro but if you look around can't you see that he might have a point? I'm gonna "shoot from the hip" here and say that you look like and idiot in that post.

Macro is pretty open about his agenda which I respect. He's out to make money and is not indirect about it.

Anyway, thanks for the excitement; this place was getting boring.
And don't get me wrong, I respect your style and mean don't intend to be offensive. I am simply making an observation.

No offense - I didn't really read past the first couple of lines.

Goldprospector said:
Agreed, I wonder who made this alter?

Shit I'm sure every store on here would employ some fake names boasting their products. I know I would if I owned a supplement business, its free advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom