Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
itlnstln said:
you're the only one that did any prodding (through PM) - after I posted (pissed) that "X" had closed a thread the other day - YOU sent me a couple of PM's pretty much bashing "X".

You, my friend, are not too bright - in fact - you're an idiot.

Do you really think I would take "coaching" from someone I get in battles with on a daily basis? "X" and I drive each other crazy - I think he's a "thread-closer" - and I KNOW he doesn't think I'm his "boy"

I am done bashing the product- you're a "tool".

I wanted FUCKIN ANSWERS in the beginning, cause I knew a few people had terrible reactions to your product, instead of directly answering me - you PM'd me. I still don't believe we've heard the whole story, but we'll see.

I'm done

Theres no need for name calling bro, we are all adults here and I believe that macro or ulter havnt attacked you in that manner....here's my question that is just itching in my brain...why are you sooooooooooooooo concerned with the product? is it really for peoples health? I mean you just joined in Dec of 2005...you've only been here for 4 months and im not sure where you come across or why you come across the way you do sometimes.

itlnstln said:
You, my friend, are not too bright - in fact - you're an idiot.
He's got 3 degrees including a PhD. You picked the wrong man to call an idiot. Especially when he's got more years here than you have months.

You need to settle down and re-think what you're doing.

swordfish151 said:
Theres no need for name calling bro, we are all adults here and I believe that macro or ulter havnt attacked you in that manner....here's my question that is just itching in my brain...why are you sooooooooooooooo concerned with the product? is it really for peoples health? I mean you just joined in Dec of 2005...you've only been here for 4 months and im not sure where you come across or why you come across the way you do sometimes.

- I've ordered a BUNCH of stuff from AF.
- I was thinking of ordering AIFM, cause I need some more A-Dex
- Used the "search" for peoples reviews and came across something i thought was disturbing - you know the post.
- I got fired up, cause I really DO CARE
- Are you saying I'm too "new" to be shooting from the hip?

Did that scratch your itch - Swordfish?

Why don't you say what's really on you mind..............

Ulter said:
He's got 3 degrees including a PhD. You picked the wrong man to call an idiot. Especially when he's got more years here than you have months.

You need to settle down and re-think what you're doing.

what am I doing?

Going-off 1/2 cocked??????

Somone with 3 degrees should know better than to bash another MOD through my PM....................

settle down there "Chairman"

itlnstln said:
what am I doing?

Going-off 1/2 cocked??????

Somone with 3 degrees should know better than to bash another MOD through my PM....................

settle down there "Chairman"

Its no secret some of the mods don't like each other.....thats just the way it is, just like we don't like some of the mods

itlnstln said:
- I've ordered a BUNCH of stuff from AF.
- I was thinking of ordering AIFM, cause I need some more A-Dex
- Used the "search" for peoples reviews and came across something i thought was disturbing - you know the post.
- I got fired up, cause I really DO CARE
- Are you saying I'm too "new" to be shooting from the hip?

Did that scratch your itch - Swordfish?

Why don't you say what's really on you mind..............

Im not here to get into arguments, im here to educate and be educated as much as possible...im just lost to why your so pissed off? I know your concerned..i understand that...but you havnt even tried the product....you basing your "facts" on the negatives and totally disregarding the fact that there are alot of well known bro's on this board that have used the product and have had no problem with it....none....why arent those people pissed off about it..why arent they posting...are you the their spokesperson..i mean come on bro..

swordfish151 said:
Im not here to get into arguments, im here to educate and be educated as much as possible...im just lost to why your so pissed off? I know your concerned..i understand that...but you havnt even tried the product....you basing your "facts" on the negatives and totally disregarding the fact that there are alot of well known bro's on this board that have used the product and have had no problem with it....none....why arent those people pissed off about it..why arent they posting...are you the their spokesperson..i mean come on bro..

"spokesperson"? - come on man..............

that's **weak** bro. :rolleyes:

I got the rash and the blisters.

I am still using it though. I played with the sites I was spraying it on and for me I came to these conclusions:

If I spray the same area, once per day, for three days straight (and discontinue) I will still get a minor rash 24-36 hours after the last spray.

I made the mistake of spraying on my hands and wrists, got a small rash, and did it again. It broke out like hell and blisters then formed.

I still use it though but I make sure I rotate it every day so there is at least one day gap on the areas I am hitting. I rotate: top of feet, wrists, back of hands, forearm.

On a positive note I used it while on dbol and it was wonderful. I plan on using it during my PCT.

I love this drama - it is so entertaining.

itlnstln - macro is very well versed in chemistry and biology. You sound like a dumbass calling him the names that you did. Like I've said before we're all big boys here (and girls) but come on man think before you talk. I understand what you are saying about the PMs from macro but if you look around can't you see that he might have a point? I'm gonna "shoot from the hip" here and say that you look like and idiot in that post.

Macro is pretty open about his agenda which I respect. He's out to make money and is not indirect about it.

Anyway, thanks for the excitement; this place was getting boring.
And don't get me wrong, I respect your style and mean don't intend to be offensive. I am simply making an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom