Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
swordfish151 said:
I say send a free sample to Itlstln and let him try it out...unless he has already..this is getting pointless...If you havnt tried the product how can someone bash it...off of what others are saying?? ok thats their results....make your own judgment and use it.. :rolleyes:

I say send me a free sample!! I have lots of friends who would be interested in this product, inluding myself!

R1

under said:
ONCE AGAIN - Does the product come with the warning on it saying the % of the sides or infact what the sides are likely to be, if it does then this is straight bashing of the product. If not then there should be. Its as simple as that.
On the side of the cannister it says: "If irritation of site occurs rotate and be sure to hydrate area with a soothing lotion like aloe vera".

I'd take that as a clear declaration on the packaging of the possibility of an adverse reaction along with a solution should one be susceptible.

I think this poll is pointless. Anyone can post yes or no without trying the product. And the mods are fighting now? Mr. X, Ulter, Macro.. you guys are vets. I know the word vet gets thrown around a lot these days, but in this case it is true. This board is suffering lately. What happened to us all being brothers? Or is all that bro stuff now just some bs? With all the heat we have on our lifestyle, the last thing we need is everyone fighting and coming apart. This and a couple of other boards are the only place I can go to and talk about this part of my lifestyle freely. Mention gear in the real world and you get the same looks a crackhead would get! Time to heal this place and stop the fighting and senseless crap.

If there's a product problem that's one thing (and it seems the AF store is willing to take care of it), but the fighting needs to stop once and for all.

Not to be nitpicky but if it says "if irritation occurs.." isn't that a declaration that it's possible? I think it's pretty clear and it's also on the website where you buy the product. And the whole thing is ridiculously blown out of proportion. But knock yourself out

C3bodybuilding said:
I think this poll is pointless. Anyone can post yes or no without trying the product. And the mods are fighting now? Mr. X, Ulter, Macro.. you guys are vets. I know the word vet gets thrown around a lot these days, but in this case it is true. This board is suffering lately. What happened to us all being brothers? Or is all that bro stuff now just some bs? With all the heat we have on our lifestyle, the last thing we need is everyone fighting and coming apart. This and a couple of other boards are the only place I can go to and talk about this part of my lifestyle freely. Mention gear in the real world and you get the same looks a crackhead would get! Time to heal this place and stop the fighting and senseless crap.

If there's a product problem that's one thing (and it seems the AF store is willing to take care of it), but the fighting needs to stop once and for all.
GROUP HUG!!!! :)

C3bodybuilding said:
GROUP HUG!!!! >>>

Not a bad idea around here lately! lol

And if what Ulter posted is true and they put a disclaimer, why is there even a discussion about it?
See my post two before Ulter's. I typed it straight off the side of the cannister.

I knew about the possibility prior to purchasing. It's on the web-site. The possibility of an adverse reaction exists with most topicals.

macrophage69alpha said:
wierd there is already a yes vote but no post to go along with it. Who could that have been? maybe one of the people with a financial interest in seeing AIFM bashed. THe same person that prodded and goaded itlstln into crying foul when he had not in fact even tried the product.

you're the only one that did any prodding (through PM) - after I posted (pissed) that "X" had closed a thread the other day - YOU sent me a couple of PM's pretty much bashing "X".

You, my friend, are not too bright - in fact - you're an idiot.

Do you really think I would take "coaching" from someone I get in battles with on a daily basis? "X" and I drive each other crazy - I think he's a "thread-closer" - and I KNOW he doesn't think I'm his "boy"

I am done bashing the product- you're a "tool".

I wanted FUCKIN ANSWERS in the beginning, cause I knew a few people had terrible reactions to your product, instead of directly answering me - you PM'd me. I still don't believe we've heard the whole story, but we'll see.

I'm done

itlnstln said:
you're the only one that did any prodding (through PM) - after I posted (pissed) that "X" had closed a thread the other day - YOU sent me a couple of PM's pretty much bashing "X".

You, my friend, are not too bright - in fact - you're an idiot.

Do you really think I would take "coaching" from someone I get in battles with on a daily basis? "X" and I drive each other crazy - I think he's a "thread-closer" - and I KNOW he doesn't think I'm his "boy"

I am done bashing the product- you're a "tool".

I wanted FUCKIN ANSWERS in the beginning, cause I knew a few people had terrible reactions to your product, instead of directly answering me - you PM'd me. I still don't believe we've heard the whole story, but we'll see.

I'm done

Bro, I like you and all, but this is one of those times you may want to shut up that you talked about in one of your posts the other week.....you made your point but the name calling just makes you look like a moron and takes away from a lot of your respect and credibility bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom