Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i'll try this again......3 or 4 times a charm hopefully.

Anthony, can you please comment on the following stated by Macro:

"in triceptors case (the person that anthony does not actually care about but is trying to use his unfortunate situation to bolster his erroneous conclusions) he was using what he recconed to be 60mg per day DELIVERED of ATD. Thats 10-12 times the clinical suppression dose. He did this for 3-4 months without taking an AAS."

Is this correct? If so, how can he state any validity to a transdermal ATD product if it were taken 10-12 times the clinical suppression dose?

If I do not get an answer, i'll just take that it is indeed irrelevant to the thread....or that you are just ignoring it.

Whatever happens, Thanks!

BMJ

itlnstln said:
get this back up - don't want anyone to miss it

Dude, you are such a drama queen. Why are you bumping a thread that continually shows how ignorant you are? Bumping it would be the last thing I would do in your case considering every body is making you look bad.

Whatever floats your boat though man.

BMJ

Anthony, in regards to the following that I am quoting you on:

"Aren't most of your products "taken from elsewhere" also? As I recall, didn't Duchaine first suggest transdermal Yohimbe? Oh...and didn't Avant Labs have a sesame seed product before you, Macro, and his three degrees? Terrible."

In regards to these two products, "Yohimburn" and "Sesapure," I have never seen either Macro or Ulter, mention that they took credit for bringing these types of products to the market as the first to do so. In fact, i've seen both state that Duchaine was the first to bring topical yohimburn use (as anybody knows he did), and that others already DID have Sesamin products out before them. I HAVE seen them state that their products are the best, but this is to be expected by any supplement company/developement. I'm sure you will never hear either MP Technologies or Avant Labs state that their competition has a better product...do you honostly think this to be the case? Come on bro, this is common sense. I've seen Ulter mention Duchaine many times even on AF. Both Macro and Par Deus have had differences in the past on their yohimbine topical solutions, so you cannot expect either to give ground. The truth comes out with consumers that buy the products, and this is obvious. If they keep buying a particular product, then they obviously like it, if not, then they don't purchase it. I think both parties are doing pretty good though.

Actually, I have learned a ton from Par Deus. He is a bright guy. Much smarter than myself.

Everybody knows that Avant came out with a Sesamin product before Macro developed his. However, I have never seen them slam that product on AF either. BUT, you have to expect them to promote their own product, especially on a board that they pay to be a sponsor.

In fact, the only real product that I have seen Ulter really mention bringing into the forefront of the BB community is r-ALA. Not to be confused with the r,s-enantiomer ALA.

IF there are any threads showing the opposite of what I said, then just bring up the thread links, and I will stand corrected. I can vouch for both Ulter and Macro only for the fact that I know them better than I know you. I don't know you like them, so obviously I cannot vouch for you in the same way. However, I am not trying to slander you either. Well, I hope you do not think that because like I mentioned multiple times in my previous response, you ARE an asset to this board, its members, and the BB community.

BMJ

MR. BMJ said:
Dude, you are such a drama queen. Why are you bumping a thread that continually shows how ignorant you are? Bumping it would be the last thing I would do in your case considering every body is making you look bad.

Whatever floats your boat though man.

BMJ

I completely disagree with you.

Can you "grasp" that concept?

anthony roberts said:
A typo is an error you make when you are typing and hit the wrong key(hence the name). Thats why it's typographical error. A typographer is a person or business engaged in preparing text, specifically typed or written, for printing. The errors they make are printing or typing errors, and they are not responsible for spelling. Hence, by definition, the only "errors" they can possibly make are in typing, not spelling. Ergo: "Typo".

Your mistake is not a "typo" as you said, but rather a simple spelling error (see below).

See how you made it two separate times? In two instances? It's a spelling error, not a typo. You just didn't know how to spell the word you attempted to use when you attempted to correct me. Even better is that you asked if I was stupid before you did made your 2 errors in spelling...

(I'm not the best speller or gramaticist in the world...in fact, I'm Dyslexic...but jeeze...if I were going to "correct" someone, I would at least spell simple shit right!)

THIS IS FUCKING CHILDISH....who gives a fuck if he mispelled a word.....take this shit to pms or emails

I hate to bump this ugly thread, but I must weigh in on the 'real name' issue. Posting with your real name does not increase your exposure to liability. There's no legal precedent to differentiate between using a pseudonym and using your given name, that's like stating that you can call in a bomb threat, tell someone you're going to kill them, confess to a crime, etc. etc. and that using a fake name will invalidate it. Maybe it makes it easier to find you, but I doubt it. It wouldn't take me more than seconds to find anyone that posts on this board, especially with a court order to sniff and log IP's (and traceroute). But anyway, we may not be anonymous, but we ARE protected here by the first amendment. The only case that could ever be made (and it would be a tough one) would be a RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) act case stating in effect that "The forum exists solely to promote and promulgate illegal acts", which it quite obviously does not. The information sharing stops at advice and experiences, so nobody need panic about that. It's pretty hard to say you personally don't like something or think that it works and get sued (successfully) for it. There's no expectation of privacy on a public board, anyway.
Just my .2 (or less, in this case).

MR. BMJ said:
Anthony, in regards to the following that I am quoting you on:

"Aren't most of your products "taken from elsewhere" also? As I recall, didn't Duchaine first suggest transdermal Yohimbe? Oh...and didn't Avant Labs have a sesame seed product before you, Macro, and his three degrees? Terrible."

In regards to these two products, "Yohimburn" and "Sesapure," I have never seen either Macro or Ulter, mention that they took credit for bringing these types of products to the market as the first to do so. In fact, i've seen both state that Duchaine was the first to bring topical yohimburn use (as anybody knows he did), and that others already DID have Sesamin products out before them. I HAVE seen them state that their products are the best, but this is to be expected by any supplement company/developement. I'm sure you will never hear either MP Technologies or Avant Labs state that their competition has a better product...do you honostly think this to be the case? Come on bro, this is common sense. I've seen Ulter mention Duchaine many times even on AF. Both Macro and Par Deus have had differences in the past on their yohimbine topical solutions, so you cannot expect either to give ground. The truth comes out with consumers that buy the products, and this is obvious. If they keep buying a particular product, then they obviously like it, if not, then they don't purchase it. I think both parties are doing pretty good though.

Actually, I have learned a ton from Par Deus. He is a bright guy. Much smarter than myself.

Everybody knows that Avant came out with a Sesamin product before Macro developed his. However, I have never seen them slam that product on AF either. BUT, you have to expect them to promote their own product, especially on a board that they pay to be a sponsor.

In fact, the only real product that I have seen Ulter really mention bringing into the forefront of the BB community is r-ALA. Not to be confused with the r,s-enantiomer ALA.

IF there are any threads showing the opposite of what I said, then just bring up the thread links, and I will stand corrected. I can vouch for both Ulter and Macro only for the fact that I know them better than I know you. I don't know you like them, so obviously I cannot vouch for you in the same way. However, I am not trying to slander you either. Well, I hope you do not think that because like I mentioned multiple times in my previous response, you ARE an asset to this board, its members, and the BB community.

BMJ

When the two people in question see fit to make the absurd (and ingermane) claim that everything in my book is unoriginal and stolen from the boards, I think it is just as relevant to point out that their entire product line is unoriginal. But in my case, I can point to specific instances where their products were on the market under another companies name, before their own version; and they can't and have not done the same in their critique of my book. In fact, I don't see their names on any orders for it. I think they're attacking something they've never even seen.

My book, for the record, does not give people a rash...

Also, you actually do know me in some respect, as I joined Anabolic Fitness about 5 years ago, and was a regular poster for awhile. My screen name there and elsewhere is "hooker"...I left after I posted a study on a thread concerning Anadrol, which Ulter and Macro disputed the validity of, without providing any counterexamples or relevant arguments against. Sounds familiar, now that I think about it.

I also did the same thing to another (female) mod there, and proved her absurdly wrong- to which she deleted my study, and then locked every other thread where that question came up claiming "This has been answered before"...unfortunately, her answer was also wrong before...laughably wrong.

That pattern of being wrong, and persecuting those who point it out seems to be a pattern for Macrulter.

As I have pointed out several times your problem is that you can't tell the difference between someone locking or delete what you write for way you post it or doing it because of the scientific content. You're abrasive and abusive. To your credit your better than you used to be. But your profanity and name calling is what gets you censored, not the science.
You're like Animal Part 2. No where near as learned but the same principal. If you were not such an ass when you're disputed you'd have a lot more posts in tact.
You attacked the female mod in your typical fashion. That's why you were deleted.
And it apprears you want to continue this trend even now on this board when you should be more congenial while pushing your book.

You keep repeating that people got a rash from AIFM as though it's some secret you're exposing. It may cause a rash THAT'S IN MY SIGNATURE. People see your posting that for what it is by the email and PM's I get. You should really consider giving it rest if you're going stay as a member here.

The products AF sells are better than other supp companies products and that's all I've ever said. WE brought R+ ALA to America. Everything else we just improved on. We make good products better. That's our only claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom