Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
digimon7068 said:
I got it. . .BAD. . .little water filled bubbles, like poison ivy, friggin nasty. However, I have a hard head and I don't give up very easily so, I started moving it around. . .wrists, back of hands, upper thigh, shins, tops of feet. . .every couple of days I move to a new site and, after application, I let it dry for a couple of minutes then put a thin layer of clear aloe vera gel on top and, viola, no more rash. :)

vote then, or not?

no, i never got the rash, i was one of the people who tested the product too before it came out. i tried to see if the rash occured before my workout by spraying right before i went to train but no rash would ever come up. i guess it only happens to people with really sensative skin. ?

AG boy, go away. The members can work it out for themselves.

do you need to grasp so hard?

AIFM can cause a rash, even if it was 5%, which it most certainly is not, it would still be in the range of other topical formulas of the same nature.

give it a rest.

if people want to take british dragon aromasin thats also a great choice. :)

I say send a free sample to Itlstln and let him try it out...unless he has already..this is getting pointless...If you havnt tried the product how can someone bash it...off of what others are saying?? ok thats their results....make your own judgment and use it.. :rolleyes:

Mr.X said:
but you did get a rash initially, correct?

Yes I did. I also get a bad reaction from BA if I inject in the same place to many times in a row. . .ain't gonna stop doing that either. :) :) Move it around and the problem will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom