Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aifm Rash Poll

Did you get a rash from AIFM?

• YES

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • NO

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • No, but I got something else......what is it?

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.X said:
Wasn't macro PMing him trying to keep him from posting his results on the open forums?

I bet macro will try to spin this now. He will insult you, and try to discredit you, instead of facing the reality of AIFM.

triceptor, the member you are referring to. Who anthony invited here, in hopes of using his experience to bolster his claims. Used his own ATD formulation which he believed delivered 60mg of atd per day. thats about 15 times the dose needed for clinical suppression. He used that formulation for over 4 months WITHOUT TAKING ANY GEAR.

please dont pretend to care about his situation, which is not due to AIFM.

what he did was the equivalent of taking 10mg or more of letro for that 3-4 months without taking ANY EXOGENOUS STEROIDS.

so OFF CYCLE taking 10mg of letro a day for 4 months.

give it a rest you cant even grasp the most simple concepts...

DieselGunz,

did you receive any threatening PM's from ulter or myself?

have you recieved anything other than advice, inquiry at to cause and apology on this matter?

macrophage69alpha said:
triceptor, the member you are referring to. Who anthony invited here, in hopes of using his experience to bolster his claims. Used his own ATD formulation which he believed delivered 60mg of atd per day. thats about 15 times the dose needed for clinical suppression. He used that formulation for over 4 months WITHOUT TAKING ANY GEAR.

please dont pretend to care about his situation, which is not due to AIFM.

what he did was the equivalent of taking 10mg or more of letro for that 3-4 months without taking ANY EXOGENOUS STEROIDS.

so OFF CYCLE taking 10mg of letro a day for 4 months.

give it a rest you cant even grasp the most simple concepts...

I don't know but sounds like you wanted to keep things on the down-low, you contacted him member in a PM so he wouldn't post his story. You tried to get all the information so your AIFM wouldn't be hurt in the processes.

The guy went nearly BRAIN DEAD from using a transdermal formula like the AIFM. You can hide the truth all you want, but it's right in front of the members. Your lies and agenda are obviously clouding your judgement.

Last edited:
macrophage69alpha said:
DieselGunz,

did you receive any threatening PM's from ulter or myself?

have you recieved anything other than advice, inquiry at to cause and apology on this matter?

No threats

Yes i was told to discontinue use, and when it got worse I went to see a doctor.

AF has been very proff with all my dealings with them, I have no ill feelings towards you or your company as a matter of fact I have always indorsed them for no other reason than the products work.

I had no idea this was going to ge to the point it has, but i have to tell the truth anyone that knows me can tell you I dont want to start trouble.

1. dont work for AF STORE
2. dont own AF STORE
3. Dont own or work for British dragon
4. Read the signature- product development- supplements
5. It is quite fair to say taht because AF carries products in that signature that there is affiliation.

not sure why you would make such claims. Was it your line of thinking by implying association with steroid manufacturers that this would act as a counterpoint for your failed arguments?

the only reason that british dragon is mentioned is because it is well known on the forum, sources who carry it are well known, and because you delete posts about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
macrophage69alpha said:
1. dont work for AF STORE
2. dont own AF STORE
3. Dont own or work for British dragon
4. Read the signature- product development- supplements
5. It is quite fair to say taht because AF carries products in that signature that there is affiliation.

not sure why you would make such claims. Was it your line of thinking by implying association with steroid manufacturers that this would act as a counterpoint for your failed arguments?

the only reason that british dragon is mentioned is because it is well known on the forum, sources who carry it are well known, and because you delete posts about it.

1-2: so you are a volunteer at the AF store and CO.? or you just do it for fun. Tell us your financial gain from the member who have been injured by AIFM and went to the emergency room.

4: and???

5: Macro, don't bullshit me, everyone knows you work for the AF store. Stop playing these games macro! Answer questions about AIFM or don't post. Why are members having to go to the emergency room after using this so called "legal" AIFM? I thought you said it was safe :rolleyes: liar!

The only failer argument here is yours. You are a liar and a cheat. You lied about the 1% of rashes, blisters and allergic reactions with AIFM, it's now 40% , how about that? You want to lie about something again?

Macro, do you seriously sit there and think anyone believe the things you make up anymore. You are an agenda driven liar, who would do anything to take attention away from himself and AIFM.

Last edited:
Macro just copied this post to the mod. forum, he doesn't want to answer anyone in the open about AIFM.

DBBT said:
lmao..this is hilarious...and yes i was one that got a rassh

I wake up and it's actually happening

edited posts and Mac ACTUALLY tampering with the poll...................

macrophage69alpha said:
you cannot post links to sources.

and as noted before there are a lot of sources that carry british dragon.

btw- dont really care for sources or their business, but its wrong for mods to try to get them banned because they compete with them.

Your edit to this post was the fact that you posted a link telling me to go look at some pictures - and you posted a ling to the site that's a direct link to BD products - not just AI's you say are cheaper.
You steer people to the site - a site that sells anabolic BG products.
You edited your post - and then mine
You realized that you "slipped-up" and actually had posted a source - as a MOD.

You then sent me a PM saying that what "I" did could get me banned, and you said the reason you posted the site was because "I pushed you into it".....

I'd say that I am done with this

Your actions speak VOLUMES

You're a liar and a sneak

I don't care if i lost a TON of respect during this - I accomplished what i set out to do:

1.) Expose that WAY more people were hurt by your product than you say
2.) Expose that you "push" BD's AI's etc, cause you are actually promoting an AAS site

I know a ton of bro's here can't stand the way I grandstand - but sometimes (when MODS are playing smoke and mirrors behind the scenes) it's the only way to lure them out from behind that curtain.

Agree or disagree - I don't really care.

But I DO care about good bro's health and I DO care about this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom