Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aggression normal on test boosters?

I just started using a testosterone booster
and I am getting very angry like I want to punch the wall
is this going to be normal when you're using them or do you think they may have spiked something into the formula ?

It's unlikely. Maybe your normal levels was super low

You may be effected if your products are spiked, check OSTAZOL-NATURAL booster of TEST and strength or N2Generate ES

If you become aggressive on test, it is because you had aggression issues to begin with and the confidence boost you get with test is amplifying the problem.

Trenbolone is really the main roid sited when talking about roid rage. From my research, again it is individual dependent and talking with some people dependent on the amount of test taken with. Most people agree that test should be less than Tren during a cycle if you are rage prone or believe you are. For some reason the couple of guys I have spoken with that claim to have rage issues on Tren say this drastically helped calm them down.

sound pretty bad... i've b[FONT=&quot]een using [/FONT]Ultra Testosterone from vital herbal[FONT=&quot] for about a yr and very noticeable improvement of muscle growth with workouts 3 times a week. u can try it[/FONT]

Top Bottom